Walls are typically responsible for the most noise leakage in room/structure due to large surface areas and minimal sound insulation. Soundproofing wall solutions are designed to prevent noise from penetrating through walls and are usually either placed on one side of a wall, or placed in the cavity between wall layers, such as our Sound Quilt.
Our wall systems have been designed to upgrade existing timber/masonry single skin walls and exceed the acoustic performance detailed within UK Building Regulations for separating walls between dwellings.
As part of our extensive soundproofing range, we are proud to be able to provide these superb high-quality wall soundproofing solutions.
Our range of soundproof walls are perfect for:
- Upgrading current structures
- Improving room acoustics and conversational audibility
- Solutions for disruptive external noises, such as noisy neighbours
- Compliance with Part E of the Building Regulations
Soundproof walls can be useful for any kind of project; they are particularly useful for:
- Residential Apartments and Homes
- Hospitals & Medical Clinics
- Filming & Recording Studios
- Bars & Nightclubs
- Police Stations
- Schools & Educational Establishments
- Leisure Facilities
Our team of experts ensure that these products are supplied or installed efficiently and to the best possible standards.
For more information on individual products, including Building Regulation Guidelines and Datasheets, click on the product above.