- This template legal document was produced and published by SEQ Legal LLP.
- We control the copyright in this template, and you may only use this template in accordance with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions. Those licensing provisions include an obligation to retain the SEQ Legal credit incorporated into the template.
- The current version of our terms and conditions is available at: http://www.seqlegal.com/our-terms-and-conditions.
- If you would like to use this template without the SEQ Legal credit, you can purchase a licence to do so at: http://www.website-contracts.co.uk/seqlegal-licences.html
- You will need to edit this template before use. Guidance notes to help you do so are set out at the end of the template. During the editing process, you should delete those guidance notes and this cover sheet. Square brackets in the body of the document indicate areas that require editorial attention. “ORs” in the body of the document indicate alternative provisions. By the end of the editing process, there should be no square brackets left in the body of the document, and only one alternative from each set of alternatives should remain. Elements may be specified as optional in the accompanying notes, but that does not mean that they are in all cases removable. Depending upon the circumstances, an optional element may be: (i) required by law; or (ii) necessary to ensure that the document is internally consistent.
- If you have any doubts about the editing or use of this template, you should seek professional legal advice.
- You may be able to get free legal guidance using our public Q&A system, available at: http://www.seqlegal.com/questions.
- You can request a quote for legal services (including the adaptation or review of a legal document produced from this template) using this form: http://www.seqlegal.com/request-quote.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Analytics cookies
5.1 We use [Google Analytics] to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
6.3 Details of the[ other] third party cookies used by our website are set out below:
(a) [third party cookie details].
[additional list items]
- Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 44) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 48), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 44), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 48), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by UK Acoustic Systems Ltd.
10.2 We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number 9123059, and our registered office is at Unit 7, St. Georges Park, Kirkham, Lancashire, PR4 2EF
10.3 Our principal place of business is at Unit 7, St. Georges Park, Kirkham, Lancashire, PR4 2EF
10.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address [given above]
(b) using our website contact form
(c) by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
(d) by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time
“I can honestly say that UKAS and their entire staff have been a pleasure to work with on what was an extremely challenging programme and demanding project. With their commitment to Safety, Delivery, Quality, and Commercial value have been of the highest order and I look forward to working with them on future projects.”
- S.McCullagh, Director