Health & Safety
UK Acoustic Systems is committed to safe working practices, with all our site installers and supervisory management holding the CSCS- Construction Skills Certification as well as our site supervisors holding the SSSTS- Site Supervisor Safety Training qualification. In addition our site management team holding the SMSTS- Site Management Safety Training Scheme qualification, making our team fully prepared to enable them to act fast for any unseen dangers and troubles.
This establishes the benchmark we at UK Acoustic Systems have set.
Providing clients with the reassurance that Health and Safety is a priority.
- Regular unannounced comprehensive site visits to inspect the installation teams. To check for the correct maintenance of the storage and correct use of personal protective wear.
- Full and speedy preparation of site specific RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statement)
- Attending Health and Safety site conferences to advise on appropriate practises.
- Swift response to any problems highlighted onsite inspection.
- Maintaining the Health and Safety Management System.
- Sustaining the Quality Management Policy throughout the time on site.
- Maintaining the Environmental Management Policy.
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance across all company activities
- Maintaining Health and Safety standard to: Asbestos, Noise, HAVS, PAT, Electrical Competence, Working at Height, Waste and Environmental Management